San Francisco , United States
Pied Piper is a compression software company that stores your data across a network of devices, giving you instant access to your data even though that data is not physically stored on the device you’re using. In essence, space is saved because the data is spread across a larger network of devices, yet the same data is secured privately with access only granted to the user with the correct access to it.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly
- Gather intelligence from various open and propriet
- Analyze raw intel data
- Programmatic concepts
- Provide early warning on key threats
So If You Are Someone Who Has
About the job:
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Pied Piper products. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Pied Piper engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Pied Piper and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
Our Early Threat Detection team support Trust & Safety's larger mission in protecting Pied Piper's users and products. We strive to identify high risk threats and product vulnerabilities to protect users and products at scale. As part of Trust & Safety, you’ll be on the leading edge of innovation and responsible for identifying abuse-specific threats and vulnerabilities to Pied Piper and users before they become large scale issues.
As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst, you'll support multiple Pied Piper teams with advanced cyber intelligence critical to protecting Pied Piper’s users. You’ll be responsible for finding and covering a large number of sophisticated sources, supporting the analysis and production of high quality intelligence products, and increasing product security at scale.
At Pied Piper we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Pied Piper’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Pied Piper to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SQL or Python.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- Degree in a technical field.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Experience identifying cyber threat actors, activities, and tools.
- Knowledge of current international affairs and global security issues.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with internal customers to understand needs, requirements, and gaps.
- Gather intelligence from various open and proprietary sources and integrate that into a full and clear picture of current threats.
- Analyze raw intel data, scripts, and programmatic concepts to understand problems and provide early warning on key threats.
- Produce contextual analysis of the information and, when needed, visualization for complete cyber threat-related intel products.
- Learn how to use existing tools to improve day-to-day work and identify new technology to scale individual activity.